PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The right choice i made

NSCFL CAMP 2011 @STM Seremban

It was when Su-Jane my school CF president asked me "Hey Brandon would you love to join a National Christian Fellowship camp?" and i was like errr let me think about it as im afraid my father would found out and kill me as he not a Christian ,while i am one without him knowing.
So I asked my mom who is open with me being a christian. At first I thought she would not allow me but I was wrong when she actually said yes and would willing to pay the Camp fees for me so i could go and attend this camp. I was so happy then and my Goal was to make new friends and to refresh my self with God. Day of camp I woke up at 5 in the morning, because i was so excited. I did a short work out and ate breakfast at 6, and second breakfast at 9 while i wait for Su-jane mom to pick me up and Go to PJ where the Bus is and that where everyone gather to go camp=]
I realize on the way to camp we had caught in a very terrible Traffic jam there for we call junni the camp commander. In order to wait for us as we are coming late about 1245pm and yes with God's help we reach in time.=]
Got in the bus and made my first two friends from SMKDamansara Jaya, Andrew and hazel=] they were friendly and im glad i have met them both. About 1 hour or below we reach the camp site at STM Seremban. I made more friends =] like, Alex,Ian,Joshua,Timothy,Bryan,Kieren,Joel and not to forget my room mate Wee Ren and more..etc.... I met all of them at the Boys floor at our apartment dorm.I put all my bags in the my room and went out to the hall for registration.=]
they gave me a tag with my name and a sports person name call Bernhard Langer a Christian German Golfer . I ask the person (camp officer) how many people would there be in this camp including me? and she answered 153..WOW okok. that my Goal to Know everyone in 6days and to build rapport(some of you may know this word as i have shared with some of you) so i went walking around and met this girl and her name is the only name i could remember so well and she is Deborah Wong.Weird but not that weird as she is kinda hyper and yes I like it because I am hyper too=D.then i walk around joining conversation and blend in with them then i met Jia Min,Debra,Sarah, christina,reena and err...sorry i kinda forget their name as i only remember you guys by your looks and on what you wear. Then later i met the CF team of SMK Seafield and got my first photo in camp.

They were one friendly people Ive met=] miss you guys.
after that i also realize that girl in strips Eugenia was my Group member for the whole 6 day=]
AWESOME!
later we went in to our groups and we had an Ice breaking event to you know break free from our comfort zone and be more open up with each other and yes we played this game call tower building and our goal is to build the strongest and tallest twin tower. I played this game in AKLTG like the day before this campFrom Adam Khoo Learning Technology Group, Coach Training
day before NSCFL camp.

this is the twin tower that we build in NSCFL camp=]
me as representative to test the tower's strength.
haha we won for the strongest tower and the tallest one=]
GOOD job guys!=]
Somehow in this camp something has made me to join the Worship team and i know it God who has called me to do so=] I played the guitar and usually i play in a normal band I don't feel anything but when I Played in a Worship team I felt so happy and something inside me shine and trigger my happiness and i was happier than ever.I could also feel God's presences beside me=].
Then we had many activities like Spiritual Drill,Theme Talk by Marianne=] i learned a lot from her preaching.=] then we had some work shops and i have joined like Program planning,Worship and praise and i have also join this work shop call Bible study. I have learn so much from this.=]

Never to forget this awesome guys i have met Simon,Elveen,Harold,Thaddeus and Jonah. they were like my brothers in this camp. love you guys man!!Elveen,Simon,Thaddeus and me.

This are my new friends from SMK DJ!!


My first time praying for a group is with my group mates=] Im glad i did so=]

Second last day of camp.Fasting and prayers and Fun NIGHT!!!!=D

The theme was Ancient Greek Night=] but some how it a mix of Ancient Roman Night....
Well it was like an mini Olympic games and yea we have coins..1sen coins.. haha the only game that i play always was the arm wrestling and yea! I was the strongest among the boys there so yea..I spam on that game hahaXD and keep winning=]

Nigel the camp officer as King Caesar

Caesar"s guards

they are making a cheer for King Caesar

Caesar and his Queen Michelle=]
Cheer leaders!
Joel. and me
Deborah!!! =D
Sophia =]Samantha
check out her blog
myjourneyisneverending.blogspot.com



Jia min=]


My group pic!=]


Oh lord I want to thank you for bringing all of us together
as friends, brother and sisters in Christ lord ,
I pray to ask you father that you give us strength and courage,
to live as a better person and change person in life Lord,
I also ask of you Father that you would always
be there with us when ever day or night,
rain or shine
I also ask that you would keep our bonding strong
and would not for get each other as time past Lord,
In the name of Yeshua the Messiah I pray
Amen.


Never give up in life,
Never give up in Christ!


I love GREEN TEA!!!
ok that was random...




1 comment:

PETA2.com