PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Together yet not....together....

Time has past ,
Longer than i thought,
Longer than it is,
Longer than the time we had now

I cant take it anymore,
Never to say,
To say or not,
A must to it,
I have no idea

What this feeling,
It feels weird,
Felt empty and deserted,
Felt lost inside

My feelings hay wired,
Being morose now and then,
Long enough for it to be,
long? maybe far in time.

Come on whats wrong? Im feel isolated...I wish you are here with me,beside me, to share our time together , to hang out together and to have the time of our life together.
Seeing love birds around me...damn im so jealous wth??!! this is wrong there a gay guy trying to flirt with another dude!!! I got nothing to do but to stare and imagine your beside me, with me as I miss you...




2 comments:

PETA2.com