PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Monday, June 6, 2011


TOday I brought ,my brother out again to watch Kung Fu Panda2 at Leisure mall. The movie was at 2p.m so i went there at 12 hoping i would get a good sit for the movie=] and yes i did get a good sit=]. We bought the tickets student for me and Child for my brother although my lil brother is 13 and not a child i can lie to the lady at the counter that he a kid coz my brother is short!=P so yea cheaper price for him. while waiting for the clock to tick we went to the arcade to waste some time and...money..... after that we went to Starbucks coffee The lady there is friendly and she remembers my our name=] bought my greentea frapucino and just chill till times reach 2p.m.

Oh yea this is my second time watching it so yea im bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment

PETA2.com