PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Monday, June 27, 2011

A letter to Him and to Me. Thought inside..

Hey there it me again...
Do you remember?
it been quite a l0ng time since I wrote to you again...
I never get to say this again..
But I have stayed patient with you for quite some time already
And i am seriously not happy or should i say Angry at you.
Coz you did not keep your promise as you did .....
Okay maybe you did keep some but not all you keep!
I realize that you have no idea of what you have done rite?
Ok well let me tell you.You still Slack around and waste time, as if you your still in Kindergarten. Well let me tell you your not!! because your now 16! no more a kid! come on please grow up will you! Dont you ever think about your self? about your future? You said you want to be a Nutritionist in the future. That Good=] in the way think about it did you even take the initiative to even study?? No wait! dont answer me. I want you to think about it your self and ask this question by your self. Can you reach your goal as a Nutritionist if you dont study now but just play all day?....
Hey dude do you know next year your goin to be a senior in high school and you goin to take a major exam and that will effect your life for ever if you dont do well in that. Do you know that? Let me guess? You dont know Because you have no idea what the consequences for not doing well next year when your 17. your Goal will be crush badly . Yea think about it!
And im telling you this because I care for you. Im worried for you. I dont want your life to be miserable in the future. So please understand what im telling you as it for your own good.

Im very sorry for not telling you earlier and not waking you up from your world of time wasting... Im seriously sorry do forgive me as god has forgive us both..

Lastly It would be hard to believe this as
I Love you.
Love ,
Me (you)











Keep smiling !=]



2 comments:

PETA2.com