PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Friday, June 3, 2011

Home my self...

It holiday...for two weeks=]no rules for what time we should sleep and no early breakfast for me. Life at home is like hell.=[ I tell you why.
starting of holiday was fun and exciting but as it days past im getting more and more bored this makes me miss school and want to go back school so badly!
Before holiday i have plan for coaching this whole week and is so eager to prove my self to rosie but sadly i did not got chosen for coaching this holiday....I found out that i did not put enough effort and PACOOK into my Coach training test paper. like i learn There is no such thing as FAILURE but learning experience!
So im coming back to the next coaching season to do my best and get coach!

yea..... holiday home work out,Reading my Halo:CRYPTUM novel and computer whole day.
Besides i got something to point out about my frens. Outing this time round is just problematic.
It was going great at first before the day we
suppose to go out when suddenly Black(syed) bail out on the outing! After the rest know about him bailing out one by one bail out on me! Damn you all. So i went out alone to pavvi hoping someone would save me=] and yes THANKS YOU Chris for saving me=] we had fun with Pei wen,Gan and the St John's boys some of them.
Wimpy kid was awesome now i know y me and my older brother sometimes cant get along.

Also on the first day of holiday that the last day of school on Friday27May2011 when I go out to Times Square with my basketball team for next year just to buy a training ball and to catch a movie Kung fu panda2 . I met this new girl, fun and confident girl Jia wen=] while walking to the theater and Chris saw me and he was having some out
ing with jia wen and frens. =] As day pass we get closer=]
Yesterday 2June2011 I brought my little bro to the Cinema to watch X-men First class. Man that movie is awesome! Then after the movie we when to Starbucks coffee and i ordered Green Tea latte.=]

Today im just home alone all day and cooking lunch my self=]

3 comments:

  1. HAHA that time when chris watching kung fu panda is because i send him there :PPP hahahaha so awesome u guys met where i shopo him off too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. im at the other cinema XD with gan ^^ haha too bad didnt see u XD

    ReplyDelete

PETA2.com