PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Thursday, September 3, 2015

A new Beginning

 

Its been long. Yes its has been long since I updated my blog. Life has been good, 2 years has pass since I stopped blogging. .

Heres the updates. 2014 I Reached my Goal in competing and winning my first experience in a bodybuilding competition. Mr.KL Junior 70kg above 2nd place, and I got chosen to represent KL to Mr. Malaysia and I was surprised that I won First place for the Junior 70kg above category.




2015

Heres what happen I decided to dropped out of MAHSA yes. I've been failing so much and I couldn't cope with my studies. Making the decision to do what I love which is to venture into the Fitness Industry as a Freelance Personal Trainer. Got ACE Certified which is one of my biggest achievement so far . Its what I wanted and I am really happy with it. 

I even participate in my first powerlifting meet and it was really fun. Testing my strength and breaking my personal record was the best thing about the meet. 




Besides all that I got the pleasure of representing Breadwinners and Bedwetters a local fitness apparel company. Do check them out on Instagram @BreadwinnersandBedwetters 











Other than that I met many people along my journey which is 
 from left Kuizz, Danial, me and Shaun. My best buddies in class.



my classmates from FITM



Yes I also did what I wanted to do ever since high school. Straightening my hair and getting a pair of snakebites piercings.
Been battling depression. Progressing in life. Slow but Im still doing my best to move ahead on my goal. I need to stay positive and not let those little things in life affect me.
Im actually running out of idea on what to write. 

so im just gonna end here.
tune in for more. 
Poetry and me ranting.
Peace to all and God bless always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PETA2.com