PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Updates about my life in college.

People come and go. Meeting new people day by day. Good stress, bad stress . Life is just awesome.

Life in college has never been this good ever since someone is out of my life.
Recently I was made president of Mahsa University's Bodybuilding&Fitness Club =]
As now I'm in the process of recruiting my committees. It one challenging work as I will never give up in doing so.
I love to join other clubs such as Mahsa CF =] love them so much as we all help each other to grow in God=]
My brother and sisters in christ=]
Recently I volunteer for an event call Viper challenge and i gain lots of experience from it=] best of all it so fun!=D
the Crews=]


all of us having a go on the whole entire course=]


Now Finals is near I had to stop working out for 3weeks! and My body feels weird without it. As I gotta put my studies as my most important priority after God.

Well   that all..
Live life happiness.
WIll be back after my finals.






No comments:

Post a Comment

PETA2.com