PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Confused....

I'm not desperate as I want this to go on smoothly. Every night I pray to Papa God for guidance in our relationship He did answer me sometimes, He did help and sometimes He delay it or just answer me with a no. Maybe that how it works. I may be fast at times. As I shouldn't have, I do regret the things I done as it was quite dumb. It build up awkwardness between us. Yes I am sorry for that.As I tried so hard to build rapport with you.
What is your feelings towards me? Lets make this Clear I like you. deep down I love you. I am confuse whether you r seeing me as a friend or my future girl. This sucks , my fear is that your gonna friendzone me like the rest does.
I wonder What is God"s plan for me? What is he putting me into? The challenges i'm facing. Father Lord I beg for mercy and grace to let me go through your challenges to put me in.
I ask you for prom, Yes you accept=]. We spend time together . I see your interest in you towards me. As what hurts me most is when I asked you to be my valentine you declined and you told me to go out with my special someone. When my special someone is YOU.
What are you trying to tell me? That I'm just your friend? A nice friend.good friend? That Nice Guy in your life?
It hurts when you don't see me the same way I see you.

If you say we are just friends.. All i can do is walk away.
As i'm going to continues chasing you. Coz i'm never Giving Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PETA2.com