PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Thursday, January 24, 2013

A new beginning=]

A part of my life past by. I can still remember the times I had in high school, Bad times and god times I can still remember like it was yesterday. My friends I wish that will never be separated Black, Jack,Tiny,Mel,Naim,Norman,Amir and all the people that are close to me in high school=] love you guys and I will never forget you all.

It time to enter college. Diploma in Physio . Mahsa University College
Meeting so many new and amazing people from January intake. FIS(Foundation In Science)
It totally not what I expected as everyone is not from the same age group as me. I'm happy to have friends from all around the world International students=]. Building rapport and getting to know more about my new friends. maybe there are some admires and bros.=].
this is my group during Orientation.
from left clockwise
(Dion,Sunshine*girl in pink,Grace,Weiyi.Analise,Felix,Goh,Lokman,me,Fon,Avelyne,Huda and Samuel)

The one i am currently close with are my new gang. who are. Mike(from Nigeria),Dave(local),Ali(aka. Nemo, from Saudi Arabia),Ali(from Kenya).

Those are the dudes. As I met Lysandra  a girl that from FIS=] I'm happy that I met her=] other than that All things are good Loving the facilities in college=]
I got a new gym mate Weiyi from FIS which i'm gonna train her at the same time at College gym=]

stay tune for pictures as I will do my best to get pics with them=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

PETA2.com