PETA2.com

Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I serve God. Live life happiness with him=] I write poems.
He Wouldn't Leave You …

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Eve!


Time oh time is giving me excitement to. A Christmas where I can spend with no worries about exams for now=]
So much joy. This year my family going to celebrate Christmas for the first time and I am given the task to prepare the Turkey for Christmas dinner=] so I have been watching Gordon Ramsay's Christmas turkey with gravy on Youtube to learn Gordon's recipe=]
At night im gonna go to my pet sis church for a midnight candle night service for Christmas and gonna overnight at her house for the Christmas morning service=].Then be back before dinner and have a dinner with my family and my brother's girlfriend=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

PETA2.com